However in their original condition they didn't match the warm saturated tones of the image on the front colour and so I had to do a bit of editing. I stripped the images of their colour by using the desaturate option, I then added an orangey yellow colour filter, changing the opacity to my preference. Finally I added the grain effect to match the front cover but put it on a very low opacity to make it more subtle.
Below are the final edited images for the inside covers of my digipak. Originally I had planned to put text across the images, either lyrics or thankyous, however after some experimentation I decided it didn't look right and left it out.