Thursday 2 December 2010

Research & Planning: Location Shots

This week Jess and I went into Nunnery Wood in order to take some location shots. Although there are more attractive woods local to Worcester, we've chosen Nunnery Wood as it is right by our college therefore being the most convenient for filming as well as being a pleasant wood.

When we ventured deeper into the wood we discovered somewhere perfect for one of the last scenes of the video where the boy enters a clearing and is surrounded by the dead people he saved.  



After taking all the pictures needed for the location, I then had time to take a few shots for my print production. I particularly liked skyward shots of trees like that of Bon Iver's albums and so tried to recreate my own.





Obviously they need editing, but I plan to use these images for the inside covers of my digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment